The PaxView SARS-CoV-2 MPCR-ULFA Kit is an in vitro diagnostic kit designed for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 viral RNA in samples from the upper respiratory tract, such as oropharyngeal or nasopharyngeal swabs.
The PaxView SARS-CoV-2 MPCR-ULFA Kit detects the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2 by one-step RT-PCR in a single tube and a ULFA matrix detection system. The target genes for virus detection are Orf1ab and the N gene. The kit includes primers targeting the human RNase P gene that serves as an internal positive control for multiplex PCR.
Quick and convenient molecular diagnostic kit.
The PaxView SARS-CoV-2 MPCR-ULFA kit is a new diagnostic technology using patented PaxGenBio technology MPCR-ULFA technology (Multiplex Polymerase Chain Reaction – Universal Lateral Flow Test) and is cost-effective and convenient consisting of the MPCR kit and the ULFA kit.
Features and Advantages
- One-step RT-PCR in a single tube
- Application of MPCR-ULFA (Multiplex PCR-Universal Lateral Flow Assay), the patented and patented technology by PaxGenBio
- Simple and easy to use method
- Easy to use and a visual check of results (10 to 15 minutes)
- Orf1ab target genes and N gene
- The limit of detection (LoD) is 50 copies / reaction
- Monitor the entire process, including sample collection, RNA extraction and RT-PCR using internal control, human gene Rnase P